1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

SMS issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by skeets92, Sep 14, 2011.

1. skeets92

skeets92 Newbie

Has anyone experience sms issue when trying to text you receive a unable to delivery message, but can send out a couple more text and it work. it just randomly wont send text?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dex4

dex4 Newbie

Have you tried updating PRL, Profile, and Software?

Otherwise it could be a network issue. Call sprint they may have something on your account or they might have to reactivate your phone to your account.

3. skeets92

skeets92 Newbie

yep done it all still have issues

4. wubbie075

wubbie075 Android Enthusiast

I had that issue briefly for a couple of days a few weeks ago, but nothing lately

5. blindman13

blindman13 Member

Yea like once (some times twice) a day it will fail to send a text and I would have to re-send it.

6. drexappeal

drexappeal Extreme Android User

I actually ran into issues with messages (email and text) right after I did the update. I did a soft and hard reset and it didn't solve the issue. I noticed that it had something to do with 3G not connecting.

I called Sprint tech support and they went through a soft reset with me, but they told me that there's something that they actually do on their end that fixes the issue. After I did the soft reset and they did whatever it is they do on their end during the process, the issue was resolved and all my emails/texts had no problem delivering.

Try it out and see if that'll fix the issue.

7. Kimochero

Kimochero Newbie

aside from those previous questions (sorry for jacking your thread),
    Is there a way to resend the same txt if it fails for the 1st time?

8. drexappeal

drexappeal Extreme Android User

It normally will automatically re-send, once it's able to, but if not just long press on the message and it'll give you a pop-up prompt to enable re-sending.

Kimochero likes this.
  9. Kimochero

Kimochero Newbie

got it Thanks!

Motorola Photon 4G Forum

The Motorola Photon 4G release date was August 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1700mAh battery.

August 2011
Release Date
Reviews