• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root SMS message w/ new VM?!

It may be that is the pending voice mail notification where you have to call to get vm cuz it couldn't download it...? You can't clear the damn thing and calling the voice mail and deleting it doesn't work. Got to get vvm working. Just fixed this issue in the kings gb r4 thread. It's that what it is? Does your drop down say something about pending vm couldn't dl till service becomes available or something like that?

Upvote 0
No, it's the 9016 Android notification problem that no one can solve...........I get both my stock VM notification and the 9016 Android notification like a text in my status bar, but no readable text............

LOL screenshot is in order or i totally give :) redlist should block that...im not being a douche but are you sure you set up red list correctly?

I have blocked 9016 successfully with red list on like 10 different roms...

Did you tell redlist not to notify you of when it blocks a text in its settings?

oh well im beating a dead horse to death i think...sorry i couldnt help bud :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones