1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support sms picture missing

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by edgie70, Jun 14, 2011.

1. edgie70

edgie70 Well-Known Member

May 19, 2011
    Manchester u.k
    hi all , i have a slight annoying problem , when my mate sends me a text i read the text but he has NO pic next to his number and no name next to the number , if i click on the number and select view contact it takes me straight to his contact in the people list where he has his pic and name and he is all linked to facebook and facebook for htc sense , its as if he doesnt exist in my phone , he had his pic there a few days ago , now its gone for some reason , any ideas anyone please , many thanks

Advertisement

2. edgie70

May 19, 2011
    Manchester u.k
    anyone ????

3. jimeller

jimeller Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 6, 2009
    East Riding
    Are you using the native SMS app or another, like GO or Handcent?? Maybe check the options and make sure contact details are checked as you want them.

I have GO, and have the option not to show facebook pics for contacts. #justsaying

4. edgie70

May 19, 2011
    Manchester u.k
    thanks for your reply , iam using the sms app that came on the phone , the pic of my wife dissapeared at first but that came back but this one of my mate is the only one thats missing , he is linked to facebook , facebook for htc sense , google , phone i have checked all the settings on his contact and all seems ok , weird

5. edgie70

May 19, 2011
    Manchester u.k
    it is fixed , i rang htc and the guy said remove battery for 10 mins and i did and its now fixed , his pic is back , it was the only one missing which was annoying as i like stuff to work correct if its meant to !!

6. peixesloucos

peixesloucos Lurker
    None

May 9, 2011
    Are you sure about this? I have few of my contacts under Facebook for HTC Sense not shown with their photos. I removed the battery and nothing happens. If I open Facebook for HTC Sense and click on my contact I can see his photo but not on People list.

Tags: