• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SMS replicator ?

wraith3845

Lurker
Jun 29, 2013
Greetings ! I have been lurking the forums for a few years now and finally decided to join. I was reading on the net about an old APP that use to secretly forward text messages to another phone, anyone know if that APP still exists or something similar? Thanks for your interest and reply ! :D

I don't believe ove seen anything like that in a while. There used to be something like that, but you also needed to get the same app on the device you were targeting and this app was quickly found a got a lot of couples in trouble ;)

My best suggestion if your stuck on trying to find out what's being said is to get a good sound recorder and place it near where the target spends most of their time. Just a simple tape cassette recorder. Or if your feeling fancy, there are apps to automate it to send to your phone (I believe) and you can save them right there.. something like the paw server would most likely do.

Upvote 0
I don't believe ove seen anything like that in a while. There used to be something like that, but you also needed to get the same app on the device you were targeting and this app was quickly found a got a lot of couples in trouble ;)

My best suggestion if your stuck on trying to find out what's being said is to get a good sound recorder and place it near where the target spends most of their time. Just a simple tape cassette recorder. Or if your feeling fancy, there are apps to automate it to send to your phone (I believe) and you can save them right there.. something like the paw server would most likely do.

Thanks for the Info, unfortunately what I'm looking for is all going through text message. My girlfriend gets all pissed off when I talk to female friends but she has an X she texts frequently.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones