1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

sms widget like GDE

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by radikal, Jan 4, 2010.

1. radikal

radikal Android Expert

is there one that does that? or no?

2. gonzoguy24

gonzoguy24 Android Expert

I don't get it? I think there are SMS widgets out there though in the market but I take it you already looked...

3. GreedyBird

GreedyBird Member

I think he is referring to an application that is like the Conversations widget that is added by GDE.

I haven't seen any that offer the same scroll-ability that GDE does. I just wish the GDE version was better and showed contact names and you could select what (messages or calls) you wanted displayed.

4. VeryApe

VeryApe Well-Known Member

The conversation widget was my favorite part of GDE, but I finally got sick of all the force closes GDE was having and uninstalled it this weekend. Installed the 2.1 launcher and I'm satisfied. Now, I just need a way to hide the notification bar.

5. holmgren

holmgren Well-Known Member

I was so confused when I uninstalled GDE because I loved that widget and I had no idea where it went went i put on home++. It all makes sense now, lol. I really want it back, but dont want to put GDE back on.

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews