• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SMTP Server Keeps Changing

agpatel

Mar 1, 2010
I had my Hero setup perfectly for few weeks and now the outgoing SMTP login keeps changing to the imap login instead of keeping the sprint smtp address. Happened the other day and thought I did something and fixed the smtp server info for my sprint account and worked perfectly. Today i try to send a email and does not go to account settings and shows my imap login information and not my sprint.

Anyone having this issue and know how to solve it or anymore information?

I had my Hero setup perfectly for few weeks and now the outgoing SMTP login keeps changing to the imap login instead of keeping the spring smtp server info. Happened the other day and thought I did something and fixed the smtp server info for my spring account and worked perfectly, today i try to send a email and does not go to account settings and shows my imap login information and not my spring.

Anyone having this issue and know how to solve it or anymore information?

What the heck is spring smtp server info?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones