• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Snap-To-Grid drawing

Hello,

I am looking for a Snap-To-Grid Vector drawing app. I use graph paper at home to come up with furniture designs and such, and would like to have the same functionality on my Sony Tablet S.

My home computer I use GIMP on, this works on but not the best, years ago it was Corel Draw that did exactly what I needed.

Not looking for anything fancy, if I can draw lines, make it snap to grid, show the grid, and change the line from solid to dashed, then I'll be happy. I don't mind paying for the app (couple bucks anyways), I just cannot find one that has that kind of functionality. Plenty of fun sketchpad type apps, but nothing that allows me to snap-to-grid graph paper style draw on my tablet.

Thanks,

Skitt

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones