1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Snapdragon GameCommand (rant)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by skater57, Jan 7, 2012.

1. skater57

skater57 Well-Known Member
    None

Oct 9, 2011
    So today the snapdragon s3 game command center was released and guess what? No rezound support. Guess what else both of the "exlusive" desert winds and bunny maze 3D aren't supported. What's going on game devs? Why is it that big dev companies like gameloft and Qualcomm are not supporting the rezound I mean even "tegra" games such as riptide and shadowgun work and work very well why can't "modern combat 3" it seems like the devs just don't want to support our device for no reason it easily has the specs even if its that the resolution isn't supported then how come riptide or any app for that matter works and works without an update I'm sorry this was just pissing me off

Advertisement

2. nynvolt

nynvolt Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 17, 2010
    SoCal
    I was able to find the desert winds apk easy enough and downloaded it but you can't run it unless you have the command deal and I can't find it. Seen and followed links to download sites but for whatever reason they didn't dl the file. Lame. Makes no sense, this phone had the very hardware that was used to show off the demos but we can't access it?

I swear there has to be some conspiracy against the rezound hehe. I have yet to even see this phone advertised on TV, seen a bazillion razr commercials and maybe 3 for the nexus buy they were the same.

Went to best buy and they didn't have any cases or even screen protectors for the rezound.

It's a conspiracy I tell ya! ;p

3. nynvolt

nynvolt Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 17, 2010
    SoCal
    Runs perfect, no idea why it says incompatible. The desert wind game looks and plays incredible. Just Google snapdragon game command and you'll be able to find it.

Tags: