• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sneak peek from Casio?

True info from jova, thats actualy been out for nearly 6 months over there in Japanland, definately not a sneak peak of the future. If your wondering about a Gen 2 commando we already have a post open for that, showing pictures of a watch styled monster that I won't be picking up if released as shown. Try the search function, or browse a couple pages deep.

Upvote 0
True info from jova, thats actualy been out for nearly 6 months over there in Japanland, definately not a sneak peak of the future. If your wondering about a Gen 2 commando we already have a post open for that, showing pictures of a watch styled monster that I won't be picking up if released as shown. Try the search function, or browse a couple pages deep.

I didn't like the looks of it either. I couldn't stand having all the touch buttons on the side of the phone thats why I went ahead and got the commando a little over a month ago. I know it was an older phone but I'd rather have tough than latest and greatest. And I can strap some floats to it while we are out on the boat. Also when I got my phone there were to many unknowns on the g shock phone. I mean I has sim on one corner and that could either mean 4g for Verizon or GSM so I didn't want to risk it. And even if it was faster I wouldn't care cause its hideous.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones