• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SNES emulator?

ShellieR

Dec 27, 2009
I bought the SNES emulator from market on my moto Droid. I then went to romhustler and downloaded 3 games. I made a folder for them and put them on my phone. I then pull up the snes emu the hit load rom, then clicked on the folder with my 3 downloaded games in it and it says folder empty. what am I doing wrong? I went to astrofile thingy and hit the zipped files to extract but when it hit extract nothing happens. ugh....i'm so frustrated!!!! Can anyone help me out??:thinking:

I bought the SNES emulator from market on my moto Droid. I then went to romhustler and downloaded 3 games. I made a folder for them and put them on my phone. I then pull up the snes emu the hit load rom, then clicked on the folder with my 3 downloaded games in it and it says folder empty. what am I doing wrong? I went to astrofile thingy and hit the zipped files to extract but when it hit extract nothing happens. ugh....i'm so frustrated!!!! Can anyone help me out??:thinking:

Not too sure. The ROMS I have end with a (U)[!]. Are your ROMS like that too? I dont know if certain ROM versions wont work. Also, you dont have to unzip/extract them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones