• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root SNES emulators and game ROMS

Quick version... There are other ways to do it but this should be simple enough.

Open up rom gripper and select super Nintendo. Then find and download whatever game you want. Once downloaded, press menu and then press downloaded list (or something similar to that). Select the game you downloaded and then press play.

that should do it.

Upvote 0
Quick version... There are other ways to do it but this should be simple enough.

Open up rom gripper and select super Nintendo. Then find and download whatever game you want.

ok I get to this stage and has 2 options: copy game name to system clipboard or Google it!

this whats throwing me for a loop her if i do either it just connects me to the internet on my phone. any help with this lol

Upvote 0
Can someone please help me? After downloading DroidEmeRomGet and a Rom and following instructions I still can't get it to work. I'm, using the lite version & may buy full version, if worth it. Do I have to buy a Sd card just to store the ROMS? The phone can store it in memory but won't work.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Bernardwhistle.

Upvote 0
Can someone please help me? After downloading DroidEmeRomGet and a Rom and following instructions I still can't get it to work. I'm, using the lite version & may buy full version, if worth it. Do I have to buy a Sd card just to store the ROMS? The phone can store it in memory but won't work.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Bernardwhistle.

Try downloading to the computer then transferring the file to your phone a lot if people have trouble with the phone recognizing it when downloaded straight to the phone

Upvote 0
download a program called snesoid from the market place. thats the emulator i use and its great. try the free one and if you like it spend the 4 bucks and buy it.

as far as roms go just google search snes roms and a list of sites will come up. unzip them if they are zipped and throw them on the sd card.

launch the emulator, tell it where the roms are, and enjoy.

ps if you get snesoid play around with the screen settings and on screen keypad.

guys i really need help , i have the snesiod plus roms but cant launch in my samsung galaxy note , can anyone help me??

Upvote 0
guys i really need help , i have the snesiod plus roms but cant launch in my samsung galaxy note , can anyone help me??

unfortunately i do not know enough about the samsung galaxy note to help. you can try posting in the Samsung Galaxy Note - Android Forums forums. people there can probably help you out better then in the evo rooting forum.

Reactions: 9to5cynic
Upvote 0

Hey there, I uses SuperGNES on my galaxy II, it works just fine! Just download roms on your computer, (just google, its easy) transfer them to your phone and you're good to go!

I just hook my phone up to my computer, select from the autoplay options "open device to view files", than "phone", than I right click on an empty space, and than create new folder. I named my folder super nes by kris, and dragged my roms from my computer folder to the folder on my phone.

Than I opened the super gnes application on my phone, and tapped the button on my phone that looks like a square with two horizontal lines inside, and selected "scan for games".

After that, it was ready to go! Hope that helps ya

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones