1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

SNESoid Evo arcade machine! Response time worries.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by idioticphones, Feb 8, 2011.

1. idioticphones

idioticphones Lurker

When I play SNESoid games on my Evo, there is a TINY pause from when I press jump to when Mario actually jumps on screen. It's only slightly noticeable, but I was thinking about getting an HDMI cable and some bluetooth controllers and turning it into a modern miracle (seriously, how cool is this?). I'd like it to run perfectly before investing money into it.

Questions: Anyone know if using a controller would increase response time? Maybe it's the touchscreen causing the lag. Also, has anyone tried SNESoid on custom kernels? Does it run better? Would it run on stock Sense? I haven't tried any kernels yet and any input would be useful.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. idioticphones

idioticphones Lurker

I just figured out none of this is possible..... Stupid useless HDMI port....

Oh well, I don't see any way to delete posts so I guess I'll stick with the "how to make Snesoid run better" part of the post.

3. jakesyq

jakesyq Lurker

Hey is anyone else logging in points to win free prizes from the mystic oracle slot machine? I am no expert at playing slots but this doesn't seem like gambling to me. It's a free game where you just keep winning points. I don't know how many points I need to win big prizes but I'm setting up an account so I can play online too (games dot maars dot net).

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews