• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SNesoid for the incredible?

I use NESoid, and the on-screen controls of the last version were virtually unusable. However, with the new update, they work excellently, to the point where I can almost beat World 1 of Mario. Certainly well enough to make it a very enjoyable experience.

Can't say anything about SNESoid, but since it's by the same developers, I'm sure it works just as well.

Upvote 0
I use NESoid, and the on-screen controls of the last version were virtually unusable. However, with the new update, they work excellently, to the point where I can almost beat World 1 of Mario. Certainly well enough to make it a very enjoyable experience.

Can't say anything about SNESoid, but since it's by the same developers, I'm sure it works just as well.

The only issue I have with it is it needs to register more than 2 button presses at the same time. If you are using 3 buttons at once it will only register 2.

Upvote 0
Easiest way to use Nesoid or Snesoid or any of the emulators is an app called Rom buddy it is a paid app. 1.99 but it's worth it, it has all the roms for those 2 and for genesis and game boy advance too...I just downloaded it last night and have been playing NBA Jam and Mortal Kombat and Tecmo Bowl all day long, LOL you don't have to search for ROM's or transfer them or anything, they are ready to go as soon as you pick them.

Reactions: Old Member
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones