• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SNESoid Lite problem

Hi guys, I don't know if anyone else has encountered this problem or if the issue has already been addressed, my search didn't really find anything similar. I just downloaded the lite version of the SNESoid and transferred the FF3 rom onto my phone.

I got it working and the game is running smoothly, the problem I ran into however is that it appears that the L and R buttons are permanently stuck. If I remember correctly from my SNES days, to run from a battle in the game you hold L and R. When the games starts you are forced into several unavoidable fights and whenever I get into one my characters are continually trying to run away. I interpret that to mean that my phone thinks that I am holding L and R. I went into settings and changed the key bindings and still have the same problem.

I haven't tried any other games but I am discouraged to get the full version if this is a persistent problem. Can anyone help me here?

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones