• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Here is my problems with it and I'm gonna go off of the emulator on my itouch on issues i have.

1)Dpad - ok why was it moved? this really really irritates me.
2) Size of the buttons could be alot better. The emus on the itouch take up a good amount of space so that way you don't have to be as precise.
3) amount of buttons - I guess this will be fixed with future buttons, but it just seems like i might as well use my hardware buttons on it, so basically the only playabe emulator is still the NES

And just as a suggestion, a fullerscreen with the buttons ontop of the game would be fantastic. Great work though it's still not the quality it probably will be in a few updates.

Upvote 0
The problem the developer is having is trying to listen to the opinions of EVERYONE. People keep complaining about button and dpad placement and he keeps moving it. I spoke to him yesterday about this issue, and suggested he build button placement movement into the settings, and he said he will do this, and that an update should be out soon that will allow people to choose where they want the buttons and dpad.

This developer is fantastic, and has been since day 1. He got into the trap of trying to please everyone though.

Upvote 0
Yea I've talked to the developer as well, seems like a cool guy and I give him props for updating his emus. At least he's really paying attention to what people want unlike a lot of developers out there. Emulators could still use some work as the multitouch isn't working as well as it could but I think that's more of a problem with the nexus one the the actual emulators as he said the multitouch on the nexus one was giving him trouble

Hopefully we continue to see updates like this in the future as being able to play emulators on my cliq was one of my favorite things about the phone, so it would be incredibly awesome to be able to do the same on this phone as well!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones