• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Snooze, more options? like old winmo 6.5

ravejunkie

Jun 24, 2010
I just switched from winmo 6.5 for years to Android. I love it so far but i really miss one thing from winmo..... I want to snooze things diff times. Like snooze something for a hour or a day......and choose that each time. I could do that easy in winmo and said Android dont do it by default. Other wise im loving my new Rooted EVO. I used to have more options with winmo 6.5 like "5mins, 10mins, 30mins, 1 hour, 1 day, 5 mins before" this was helpful when i have many items on my day off and my day changes i dont want to click "snooze" on meeting items 15 times. :thinking:

Thanks in advance for any help. Im looking forward to getting help and helping others like i did with winmo 6.5 on my "old" touch pro 2.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones