1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Tips Snooze, more options? like old winmo 6.5

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ravejunkie, Jun 30, 2010.

1. ravejunkie

ravejunkie Member

Jun 24, 2010
    I just switched from winmo 6.5 for years to Android. I love it so far but i really miss one thing from winmo..... I want to snooze things diff times. Like snooze something for a hour or a day......and choose that each time. I could do that easy in winmo and said Android dont do it by default. Other wise im loving my new Rooted EVO. I used to have more options with winmo 6.5 like "5mins, 10mins, 30mins, 1 hour, 1 day, 5 mins before" this was helpful when i have many items on my day off and my day changes i dont want to click "snooze" on meeting items 15 times. :thinking:

Thanks in advance for any help. Im looking forward to getting help and helping others like i did with winmo 6.5 on my "old" touch pro 2.

Advertisement

2. dr g

dr g Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010
    Agreed, I do miss this too. Surely there could be an app or tweak for this.

3. malibu23

malibu23 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    snooze time of the alarm clock, if ur talking about the snooze option for calendar alerts thaz different.

for alarm snooze: at the alarm setting screen, hit menu/settings and change the snooze duration.

ravejunkie likes this.
  4. NicksGarage

NicksGarage Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    Social Media Administrator
    San Diego, CA
    Try Calendar Snooze from the market.

Calendar Snooze - Android app on AppBrain

I've been using it for a while and it works pretty good. A couple glitches with it but they are working on it. Still better than the pretty much useless stock snooze action.

ravejunkie likes this.
  5. ravejunkie

ravejunkie Member

Jun 24, 2010
    the calender snooze works. I think this should be a default function but i think this will work thank you, also for the alarm adjustment. THANKS

Tags: