• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Snowmobile Trail GPS Maps/Apps For Android?

i am also in northern Minnesota and i have found a few: the "My Tracks" app does not show trails but does let you create your route and share it with others. this is cool for people like us who live in the same region and each know somewhere fun to sled and can share with others. Another great one is the "back country navigator" app, it allows you to download a specific area to your sd card so that you can turn off everything but gps to save battery. it also allows for diff maps such as topo (which is what i use). it costs 10$ but is completely worth it i was looking at 2 trail maps that showed a town in 2 diff locations and this app brought us to it perfectly. the my tracks is cool but back country seems to be exactly what your looking for!

hope this helps you

-jd

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones