• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Snowstorm custom skins?

jimeller

Android Enthusiast
Aug 6, 2009
East Riding
I posted this in the Applications forum yesterday, and have had zero responses so far, so I thought I'd try here...

Does anyone know if there are any custom skins for the snowstorm weather app floating around??? Ive googled, but cant seem to locate any decent ones or ones that I dont already have...

It is possible to create them, so all you themers out there must know something...

Once you have your widget setup, click on it and press menu, then in bottom left, there is an option to change skin. There are lots of one to choose from that come pre-installed, i like tncnew the best.
If you are looking to import others from sources you've downloaded, i'm not sure how to do that, or if there are any others available.

Upvote 0
Once you have your widget setup, click on it and press menu, then in bottom left, there is an option to change skin. There are lots of one to choose from that come pre-installed, i like tncnew the best.
If you are looking to import others from sources you've downloaded, i'm not sure how to do that, or if there are any others available.

Ive downloaded all available skins, and change them accordingly to my theme/setup. To be honest, I dont really like many of them, and the ones I do like, I'm tiring of. I just wondered if I could find any custom alternatives.

I suppose I could try and make my own, as the method seems quite simple, but because of work/demanding girlfriend, I haven't found the time....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones