• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So, are we getting prices & dates today?

I doubt it. I think at one point there was supposed to be some kind of announcement today but I can't imagine there will be much. I don't see ads starting until early May if the early June release date is to be believed. Showing ads on TV too far in advance will just get people excited and then impatient the way we are on this forum. I don't expect to see TV ads until May 7th or 14th to be honest, although there are ads popping up online now that focus on 4G service.

Upvote 0
Did this get confirmed, or is this just the speculation that has been discussed for some time? Sorry if I missed it. :eek:

A little bit of column A, a little bit of column B :D

Insiders have been putting this between June 6th and 13th for some time now. Prices are based on similar hardware and carrier tendencies. I wouldn't go all in on this bet but I would definitely put money on it ;)

Upvote 0
A little bit of column A, a little bit of column B :D

Insiders have been putting this between June 6th and 13th for some time now. Prices are based on similar hardware and carrier tendencies. I wouldn't go all in on this bet but I would definitely put money on it ;)

Thats what I thought :D

I think its realistic, but they need to let the public know so they can plan on a date and start saving lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones