• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help So confused! Which phone for me is...

isis67

Lurker
Dec 3, 2012
NJ
Hi

I have a G2 for 2 yrs, lately its acting up on the web, since I have a monthly plan, after 100mb it goes to 2G..and even with a lot of towers in my area & using wifi from my cable company, it stops! When on 2G or wifi it just looses connection.

I have to reboot alot. Frustrating., I love the G2 & what it does, I dont need anything fancy, just a cell that will have better internet speed. IDK why its been ding this the past month. Should I switch to another cell? If so, which one? Or, is it just my phone & get another G2?

Thank you:dontknow:

Hi

I have a G2 for 2 yrs, lately its acting up on the web, since I have a monthly plan, after 100mb it goes to 2G..and even with a lot of towers in my area & using wifi from my cable company, it stops! When on 2G or wifi it just looses connection.

I have to reboot alot. Frustrating., I love the G2 & what it does, I dont need anything fancy, just a cell that will have better internet speed. IDK why its been ding this the past month. Should I switch to another cell? If so, which one? Or, is it just my phone & get another G2?

Thank you:dontknow:
oh i love G2 but its too damn expensive here. i just settled for android cloudfone ice+turbo. well, the fone is quite economical and powerful too. but next time you buy a new phone i would urge you to check or read some reviews first. good luck!

Reactions: isis67
Upvote 0
Have you ever reset the phone? Doing so probably might fix the problem.

If the problem persist, you might wanna get the phone checked out by a technician or get a replacement.

Thread moved to its support forum.
I did reset it & its on 4G now. But still running on 2G. I do believe its the monthly plan. UGH! Also the wi-fi is connecting fast now. Thank you!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones