1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

So Damn Mad - Need Help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by only126db, May 23, 2011.

1. only126db

only126db Lurker

Ok got a Droid 2 Global.

Phone will not send or receive texts, when i dial a phone number and hit send, just silence.

NO numbers will initiate a call.

I found this out because my wife didnt let me know she made it to work safely so i tried to call then text and tried calling verizon and a couple other people in my contacts.

I get a message saying text not sent when i try to text.

Now the weird part is i can get online no problem and with my normal connection speed, no issues there, matter of fact i am using the phone to type this message!

There are NO Verizon sstores anywhere around me, just Walmart:eek:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olskool

olskool Well-Known Member

A lot of this going around because of tech issues do to detours because of storm dammage in south( I live there). First u need to refresh with towers @ least 1 time/ week w/ Verizon. Dial *228 option 2.
    Wait for " goodbye". Also phone refresh according to use w/ Smartphones, pull battery 1-2 per mo.
    If this doesn't help, call tech support and you get to talk to a real person. Had to go through this myself after tornadoes ripped through last mo. Olskool

Motorola Droid 2 Forum

The Motorola Droid 2 release date was August 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

August 2010
Release Date
Reviews