• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So Did Eris get their update?

Well Then, Looks like HTC has done their work. So I guess we are waiting for Sprint to bloat out the new release so that we can have a special sprint only widget to access Cricket scores and Ultimate Frisbee News?

Knowing that Eris now has an official update is aggravating.

Also: Why is the Eris getting an OTA, but most think the Hero will be OTW?

Upvote 0
I remember reading somewhere, that Verizon had a 30 hold so to speak on 2.1 after the Incredible release. Perhaps Verizon is going to update all their phones to 2.1 first, this might possibly explain why Sprint keeps delaying the update. Just a thought.....

So Verizon waited to sell more incredibles, and Sprint is waiting to sell more Evos? Would make sense..

Upvote 0
Speaking of the Moment...last week I checked the Sprint software update site for the Hero and the Moment, and it showed an update for the Moment...Clicking on the detail link provided a list of what the Moment's update included, dated February. Today, that "details" link doesn't do anything. Just wondering if this is in preperation for 2.1?

EDIT: Disregard the above info, as the "more details" link for the Moment now shows the info again, must have just been a Sprint website glitch.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones