1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support So does anybody else have issues with podcast?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dinhatime, Jan 31, 2013.

1. dinhatime

dinhatime New Member

Jan 31, 2013
    Hi new here and mainly made an account to ask this one question. So I switched from ios to android with the DNA and the main thing that is not working for me is the podcast, ios podcast were so easy. I have tried every app from beyond podcast to one cast, and much more. None of them have worked, beyond was the closet as it allowed me to download a podcast but it wont play from either stream or download. What I want is to have an ios podcast experience. I want to be able to easily subscribe to podcast, download them and set a sleep timer. My main podcast is the rooster teeth podcast, and please help me find a solution that works on this particular phone. Thank you for the time in reading this and helping me.

Advertisement

2. gbgguy

gbgguy Member

Oct 31, 2009
    I use Stitcher exclusively for all of my podcasts and I love it. All though I did a search for your rooster teeth podcast and didn't find anything.

I noticed on ios, Stitcher added offline listening as well, so hopefully that feature will be coming to Android too. Sorry I couldnt help you out.