• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So does anyone own one yet?

The big thing I dont like so far is opening up my e mail and not being able to drag my finger over all my junk mail and delete all at once. Unless there is some way that I havent learned so far which is very possable.

I have loaded around 30 + apps/games and almost all seem to work well. My phone did incounter an error. when I pressed the green call button, instead of loading up the keypad it had some error, probably caused my my fiddeling with the phone so much, none the less after I rebooted it back to factory setting its good as new again.

Wifi is great, and speeds web surfing way up. So far sprints 3g/evdo or whatever they offer doenst seem as fast as they try to say it is, IMO.

And lastly I might be the only one NOT complaining about the battery life, "So long as im using the phone". I can sit on it for a few hours texting and gaming and it doesnt run my battery dry, yet I notice when it sits is when it loses its power. Im going to take it to work tonight and use it as my mp3 player and see how it goes.

Im really impressed with the quickness and ease that you get with this phone, almost everything is one touch, which makes it quick and simple. Just the way I like it!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones