• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So .. How's 4.3 Working Out for You ..?

One could also say have fun playing your new version of android on an outdated phone as the nexus 4 is not cutting edge anymore by any stretch of the imagination. But thats another story. As stated before android 4.3 is not a huge upgrade and if it has the slightest stability issues with any apps people use on a daily basis why upgrade? To make a smiley face in a text message? People upgrade and choose not to upgrade for there own personal reasons. Its not "hating" to have a reason not to upgrade the o.s. its making sure they don't have issues using there phone as they want to use it. Doesn't matter if its a nexus or a galaxy. Some people choose to wait for the dust to settle and for stability issues to be resolved before they run an upgrade.

While I agree with parts of your post, I humbly ask that you refrain from antagonizing him further. If you look at the status under his name, the moderators have already spoken with him on this subject, apparently. That's why I decided not to reply to his last series of replies to me. We're clearly not on the same page, so arguing over who can be the loudest wouldn't be beneficial to anyone.

Reactions: jhawkkw
Upvote 0
I think it's a system app, so no link.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376514595998.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376514595998.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 51
Upvote 0
is anyone else having an issue where when you're on a phone call, the radio (data and voice) suddenly drop for a few seconds? This happens on almsot every phone call i make after 4.3. tried updating the radio and that didnt' work. did a factory reset, no go. flashed different roms/kernals, changed apn settings, etc, and nothign seems to fix it.

Upvote 0
is anyone else having an issue where when you're on a phone call, the radio (data and voice) suddenly drop for a few seconds? This happens on almsot every phone call i make after 4.3. tried updating the radio and that didnt' work. did a factory reset, no go. flashed different roms/kernals, changed apn settings, etc, and nothign seems to fix it.

Happened to me one after the update, but it was at a location where T-Mobile was playing with a tower, so I considered it a one time issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones