1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

So I bought an Axon Pro.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bot_Rocket, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Bot_Rocket

Bot_Rocket Newbie
    None

Feb 20, 2016
    Male
    Hello all. I've been a fan of android since I got my first Droid X many moons ago, but I haven't really found the need to join an Android community until now. I'm still nowhere near being able to use a powerful smartphone to it's full potential, but I'm starting to get into some minor customization. I just bought a ZTE Axon Pro 64gb on Amazon, and I was so impressed by it that I decided to join the forum to share my experience with it.

I already wrote up a first impressions review, which can be found >here<.

What initially brought me to the forums was my research on the various service providers. Thanks to this forum and a few other sites, I think I'm leaning toward Cricket. I'll be sure to post my experience with them, assuming nobody tells me I'm an idiot for considering them before I pull the trigger.

Anyway, I'm exited to start exploring the possibilities with this new beast, and I'm sure I'll be seeing you all around.

Advertisement

psionandy likes this.
  2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello Bot_Rocket. Welcome to Android Forums. Congrats on the new Axon Pro. I hope it serves you well. I hope these forums serve you well too. Thanks for joining the community and I hope you enjoy your time here.

AaronRoots24 and scary alien like this.
  3. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary

Mar 5, 2010
    Male
    space alien ;)
    Indy