• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So I bought an Axon Pro.

Bot_Rocket

Feb 20, 2016
Hello all. I've been a fan of android since I got my first Droid X many moons ago, but I haven't really found the need to join an Android community until now. I'm still nowhere near being able to use a powerful smartphone to it's full potential, but I'm starting to get into some minor customization. I just bought a ZTE Axon Pro 64gb on Amazon, and I was so impressed by it that I decided to join the forum to share my experience with it.

I already wrote up a first impressions review, which can be found >here<.

What initially brought me to the forums was my research on the various service providers. Thanks to this forum and a few other sites, I think I'm leaning toward Cricket. I'll be sure to post my experience with them, assuming nobody tells me I'm an idiot for considering them before I pull the trigger.

Anyway, I'm exited to start exploring the possibilities with this new beast, and I'm sure I'll be seeing you all around.

Reactions: psionandy

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones