• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So I can only block unwanted calls for 90 days ?

D

Deleted User

I have a LGG2 smart phone and I'm getting unwanted calls. So I logged into my Verizon online account and I can block calls but only for 90 days and only up to five phone numbers. If I want to block any longer or more numbers I have to upgrade my plan. I would have thought within the phone settings I would have more options to block incoming calls but guess not. This it so dumb, do I have any alternatives ? thanks

You can set up an Android phone to send numbers straight to voicemail so your phone doesn't ring when they call. While this doesn't completely block them it can be helpful.

1. Add the number to your contacts.
2. While viewing the contact press Menu, then press Options.
3. Check the option to send directly to voicemail.

Okay this works, but if they leave a message it will beep with a flashing light and I'll have to eventually manually delete the message.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones