• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help So I decided to clear my Gphotos app..

Still no photos upload, I snapshot around 300, and only a few of them show up on my profile..
300? holy crap that's a lot.!!!

well i took 4 photos from my phone and those immediately popped on my computer.....so i'm not sure what is going on. are you doing this over wifi? it might just need sometime. when you say shut down, you mean turned off? or just asleep?

Upvote 0
300? holy crap that's a lot.!!!

well i took 4 photos from my phone and those immediately popped on my computer.....so i'm not sure what is going on. are you doing this over wifi? it might just need sometime. when you say shut down, you mean turned off? or just asleep?
I mean completely shut down, it has not upload any other file, guess I will have to do the usb thing for a spell or two, I am assuming it has to deal with the wifi connection.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones