1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

So I go to Sprint.com to order an EVO, check the 4G coverage map...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by colnago, Jun 4, 2010.

1. colnago

colnago Android Expert

...and half of my neighborhood is only 3G, but the other end of the development is 4G. What makes it worse is that within my 1/2 mile radius, which is only 3G and surrounded by 4G, in the center of that radius, is a whole block which has 4G!

...whack...just whack.

:rolleyes:

:D

[​IMG]

2. VandyCWG

VandyCWG Newbie

Honestly though, shouldn't be long for you, looks like they just need a few more towers to complete that area.

3. jmcging

jmcging Newbie

I feel your pain as I'm in a sea of Sprint non-4G surrounded by 4G just by Centennial Park. But when I check the Clear map, I get coverage! Your area looks like it's a few antennas short of being covered, even on Clear.

4. phyl0x

phyl0x Newbie

at least you live in a city with 4g, i live in vermont, the 2 year contract will be over before i see 4g

5. colnago

colnago Android Expert

Sorry to hear that.

It's just odd about the coverage, that 1-2 streets will have 4G coverage, but not the next block over, etc...coverage within a 100ft radius? I question the accuracy of the maps.

6. Zardos

Zardos Well-Known Member

I can't get 4g to show up on the coverage checker.

Am I doing something wrong.

Edit: Nevermind, i found it.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews