• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help So I guess you can move that quick menu for jumping homescreens to the top?

just4747

Jun 25, 2010
If so, why didn't any of the early owners mention this being in the settings?

Check out this video - jump to :30 to see what I am talking about- but I think I may even be seeing it at the top AND bottom if I am correct? WTF? Looks real glitchy or something.

But it's weird because at :36, it shows as being just at the bottom again??
Maybe it switches for homescreens with a lot of icons?

YouTube - Motorola Droid X Vs HTC Evo Latest Review - Get Free Droid 101Freebie.com

EDIT: Here is a screen shot showing both appearing:

DroidXMenu.jpg

LoL I know that..I think we all do (not to sound mean), but my post says that in part of the video, when he scrolls, it actually shows the quick menu appearing at the top of the screen instead of the bottom. I haven't seen that anywhere else in any video.

Yeesh and camera results aren't so great indoors against the Evo in the example he does..

Upvote 0
I think its a screen indicator. ADW does this also.

Lol is anyone reading my original post? I know there is a quick menu for which screen you swipe to, I think everyone knows.

My post says that at :30 in the vid, it shows a smaller version of the quick menu also appear at the top as well as the bottom one that we've all seen.

I haven't seen this weird top version in any other video and I've seen em all...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones