• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So, I Stole my Sisters RAM =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad to see all the response from everyone, except for people calling me a bad person. I mean you don't know anything about me except for that I stole my sisters RAM, but she's done way worse to me, trust me shes NOT the victim, I just hit her where she wouldnt even know I did. As for what I'm doing with the extra ram, I'm writing programs for school and different things, I didn't really need It but....Who cares? And yes it Is windows 7.
Justify it in whichever way makes you feel more comfortable, but it makes what you did no less of a douchebag move. Do on to others as you would have them do onto you.

Upvote 0
I'm glad to see all the response from everyone, except for people calling me a bad person. I mean you don't know anything about me except for that I stole my sisters RAM, but she's done way worse to me, trust me shes NOT the victim, I just hit her where she wouldnt even know I did. As for what I'm doing with the extra ram, I'm writing programs for school and different things, I didn't really need It but....Who cares? And yes it Is windows 7.

Run, don't walk, to the registrar and drop those programming courses so you can sign up for a semester of morals101 and ethics101. Better take some criminal justice, too, just to be safe.

Upvote 0
Well, I think this thread has gone just about as far as....well......I think it should.

For those that are going to be upset they didn't get to see the rest of this drama unfold, allow me to give you the unbiased CliffsNotes version:

Several people will continue to tell the OP that he is wrong.

The OP will disagree and say that he had his reasons and possibly that "It was only a stick of RAM."

Others will again return to call the OP bad names (Against the rules, BTW) and tell him that he did a bad thing. Possibly pointing out the usual, "Stick of RAM today and bank robbery tomorrow" comparison. Someone else will ask if he pirates a lot of apps too.

The OP will again state that it isn't that big of a deal and that we don't really know him or his sister so we shouldn't judge. Possibly using the, "Like you've never downloaded an MP3" defense.

Someone will finally come along and point out that the OP not only did something wrong, but that he actually came to a forum to brag about the thing he did.

The OP will protest again

Others will jump in, call the OP names and gather the villagers with torches and pitchforks in hand.

OP will leave and thread will end.

There you have it.

BTW, I'm not judging anyone here, I've just seen it before.

Thread Closed

Reactions: CRPercodani
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones