• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So I think I just saw The Connect 2

gigermunit

Jul 11, 2012
I believe it's the LG-MS870, my uncle stopped by and is testing it as he works for MetroPCS, it's running an s4 but didn't get to see how much ram, it's not incredibly fast but it runs 4.0.4 and seems set to get jellybean on release. Runs on LTE with what seems to be a new low power radio as he has been on constant LTE for 2 days and it just hit 46% as I used it.

I think it might be the LG Connect 2 because it has a slightly larger screen and the design looks like a connect but white and slimmer. I don't have pictures because he was drunk and I didn't want to stay longer than needed but it was a neat phone.
Looks like a larger motion then the hardware is basically the same as the motion with a larger screen & battery, probably why Metro just upped the model number the Motion MS770->MS870, Connect is MS840

Upvote 0
I believe it's the LG-MS870, my uncle stopped by and is testing it as he works for MetroPCS, it's running an s4 but didn't get to see how much ram, it's not incredibly fast but it runs 4.0.4 and seems set to get jellybean on release. Runs on LTE with what seems to be a new low power radio as he has been on constant LTE for 2 days and it just hit 46% as I used it.

any word on a specific release date? i want to get this phone but the $55 unlimited is supposed to end on january 2nd and i would hate to spend half a grand on the galaxy s3.

Upvote 0
Reactions: MotoTriumphant
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones