1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

So I tried to go back to stock home today.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by El Blacksheep, Feb 28, 2010.

1. El Blacksheep

El Blacksheep Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Male
    Since I'm on a 2.1 ROM with live wallpapers and a 7 screen 2.0.1 home, I thought I'd give stock home a chance. I couldn't even last the whole day - as soon as I got to work I switched it back over to sweeterhome. I'll live with the rare FCs and the long slow buggy bootups for now :D

Anyone else addicted to their home replacement?

Advertisement

2. DaygosDankest

DaygosDankest Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    I was, I gave up on it after I stuck on the droid eye and had to run the phone in safe mode to uninstall SH tho.

3. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Director of IT
    Cleveland, OH
    I'm not crazy about SH's file management, or lack thereof ... But living without it is far worse than living with it's issues. I have my theme tweaked to the max and it just works for me. Like no other home-replacement app could dream of doing.

So I'm with ya man. Until something comes along that out-functions it, I'm using Sweeter Home Preview 2.

4. MisterEff

MisterEff Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2009
    I am using the 2.1 Launcher and I could not go back if that counts. It FCs sometimes and also sometimes it freezes and causes my phone to reboot but I like it better than the original.

5. StingRay

StingRay Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2009
    Dallas
    I'm also using the 2.1 Launcher and have not had any real slowdowns or closures. When I originally installed I did have some FC's and slowness, but uninstalled and then put it back and now it runs quite smooth.

I was using PandaHome for quite a while, but it got to where the new upgrades made it very slow w/FC's all the time, so I gave it up.....

tried SweeterHome2, but didn't care for the way it worked....also very buggy on my Droid....

6. kokiangel

kokiangel Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Female
    Banker
    Helena, Alabama
    I am so hooked on Sweeter Home. Got my screens just how I want them. I tried going back to stock this weekend when I installed a new ROM. Even tried a few of the other home replacements to see if maybe I could switch and give up the FC's but I am just liking my own theme too much. I lasted maybe an hour without it.:D