• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

so im ready for a new phone....

...and I'm eligible in March and we just got 4G.

Can't say the Bionic moves me.

Prime:
4.5 or 4.65" HD screen :D
ICS :cool:
8.8 mm thin
1.5 ghz dual core?
What's not to love?

Hopefully with the Exynos CPU as rumored (the best out there right now in my opinion).

Like you I'm not due for an upgrade until March, but I'm going to try to "weasel" my way into an even earlier upgrade :D

We should be getting 4G in my area some time within the next couple of months too :D

Upvote 0
From what I've seen in the past. We'll get early update offers, which means you pay more for your upgrade, like $50 more (which might depend on how early you upgrade).

Unlike most of you. I use my X as a phone (once a day or less) with occasional use as Internet device away from home or on the road. So for me to get a Prime doesn't make sense, but that doesn't mean I don't want it. :D (ie. I have tablets and a laptop I use for entertainment.)

Upvote 0
the bionic has alot of bugs, but all can be fixed with an upgrade which im sure will come out soon, the prime is going to be bloated, so rest assured bugs will follow it, the nexus prime on other carriers, if left alone, probably wont have major issues, but i feel if verizon gets their hands on the primes software, then we will see quite a few bugs

Upvote 0
Here are the tweets by p3Droid last night and this morning, it's in a poem format supposedly :p

Poem #1
P3Droid P3Droid
I've seen the light and greatness is coming! For those that said that Red shall never join the the fold

Just wait a little longer and you will be able to hold Though we expect red to always be screwing with a device and not let it free

But this time it's new, and all is different Because its coming in its its original iteration With fudge and fixins.

Poem #2
P3Droid P3Droid

For those that said that red shall never join the the fold, Just wait a little longer and you will be able to hold.

Though we expect red to always be, screwing with a device and not let it free

But this time it's new, and all is different, because its coming in its original iteration

When you see it dont forget, desert sometimes is the best meal yet.

Check this out too :D
http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/nexus-prime-discussions/9534-guess-whats-missing.html

Reactions: Trooper
Upvote 0
Here's the tweet/s by p3Droid last night and this morning, it's in a poem format supposedly :p

Poem #1
P3Droid P3Droid
I've seen the light and greatness is coming! For those that said that Red shall never join the the fold

Just wait a little longer and you will be able to hold Though we expect red to always be screwing with a device and not let it free

But this time it's new, and all is different Because its coming in its its original iteration With fudge and fixins.

Poem #2
P3Droid P3Droid

For those that said that red shall never join the the fold, Just wait a little longer and you will be able to hold.

Though we expect red to always be, screwing with a device and not let it free

But this time it's new, and all is different, because its coming in its original iteration

When you see it dont forget, desert sometimes is the best meal yet.

Check this out too :D
Guess What's Missing

Great news!

Looks like I've found my new phone.

Cheers bo!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones