• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So long Droid Eris...Hello Nexus

michaelkahl

Android Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2009
When you make it to Verizon, till then no phone is worth going to T-Mo in my area.
I know some people are kinda like...what's the hype...but this is the phone I was hoping to see from Verizon in December.
I kinda wonder if Google didn't leak all the phone specs just so they could get Verizon interested in the phone? At any rate, I'm glad to hear it's on it's way.

When you make it to Verizon, till then no phone is worth going to T-Mo in my area.
I know some people are kinda like...what's the hype...but this is the phone I was hoping to see from Verizon in December.
I kinda wonder if Google didn't leak all the phone specs just so they could get Verizon interested in the phone? At any rate, I'm glad to hear it's on it's way.

+1

It's in my queue to purchase pending Verizon availability. Just a question of how soon HTC/Google/Verizon wants my money. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones