• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root So long first android LG Ally

krisdezzy

Nov 30, 2010
HTML:
Im here to say that im retiring my lg ally and have moved onto the galaxy s iii. If ANYONE is willing to make me become tester/developer or whatever just pm me. I will only be using the ally for music/aux for the car. I cant believe i have moved on. This phone was meh when i first got it two years ago for my birthday but once i rooted it with my first rom thanks to trident for introducing velocity i was stuck in bootloop and that night me and my brother rooted our phones his droid and my ally. And once it got stick on bootloop i fell asleep with worries because my bro said i bricked it. The next morning i woke up i just charged it and boot it up and it finally ran so nice and smooth with raptor rom etc etc. I will always be team ally no matter what, i have been through so much with this phone. No lie break ups and what not. I just wanted to share this story to everyone to appreciate what type of phone they have now because in the future you will have something to look for and not just a random phone. I just realized once i got in depth with rooting and speeds now i got worried so i moved onto to the brand new galaxy s iii. Cheers everyone to everyone that is still trying to make the "Iron Man" phone even better. I appreciated everyones help through ICS and through the forums thanks for a good time everyone especially the developers. :D:D:D:smokingsomb::smokingsomb::smokingsomb:

Reactions: Biotic

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones