• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root So many to choose from!

Nycokla

Mar 23, 2011
I am currently using cm9, However the battery life and no camera, and plus other problems have me wanting a FAST rom... Out of all the roms here I.e bRom, minimal triumph, cm7, blue remix... What rom has the best battery life while still remaining smooth as butter....

Sent from my WX435 using Tapatalk

I have been having really good battery life on G60 CM7 lately. I need it because i have been going on long bike rides and need it to last awhile while still being able to use GPS and listen to music. I also play games on it everyday with barely any lag. And if you are familiar with CM7 to begin with, there are literally countless customization features in it if you are that type.

I would recommend it, but might wanna wait until he uploads the newest version as the proximity issue (phone screen not coming back on during a phone call until you manually turn it on) has occurred a couple times to me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones