1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

so.... no support for this device?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Dslack420, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Dslack420

Dslack420 Android Enthusiast

so i see its been months since anyone has posted anything so is there no dev support for this phone since the bootloader cannot be unlocked?????

2. benny920

benny920 Newbie

How do you root a Kyocera hydro icon C6730 with KitKat 4.4.2?

3. benny920

benny920 Newbie

I have searched and tried many options but nothing seems to touch my phone for rooting.

4. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±

Hey benny920!
    I've merged your posts into this thread seeing as folks are still inquiring about dev support, or root for the device.
    I took a brief look around, but didn't come up with anything. I'll search some more later tonight, but perhaps some folks here may be able to assist;)

benny920 likes this.
  5. benny920

benny920 Newbie

Thank you for the reply. I really hope something will come out soon. I can't stand not being able to write to my SD card with third party apps anymore. I've lost so many pictures and drawings I've done and more because files become corrupt.

6. benny920

benny920 Newbie

If anyone finds a boot loader that can unlock the Kyocera hydro icon c6730. Please drop a line to me. Thank you.

7. benny920

benny920 Newbie

8. benny920

benny920 Newbie

This is the message I get when I follow the steps provided.

1429143173522.jpg

Attached Files:

9. benny920

benny920 Newbie

If you have a chance can you look at some of the posts I made recently of the info I gathered. Thank you.

10. Sands207

Sands207 Android Enthusiast

@benny920 Could you assist me in rooting this phone with 4.4.2 on it? I have searched high and low and haven't found a way and I don't know how to revert this phone back to JB, would odin work? It's for a friend of mine but I don't want to brick his device trying either lol

11. There is no root available at this time, someone tell Ben to calm down

12. hacks509

hacks509 Lurker

There is root. You have to use KingoRoot for PC though.... I don't like KingoRoot software >..>

But once your done, get SUPERSUME or use a Terminal Shell and get SuperSU manually

Sands207 likes this.

Kyocera Hydro Icon Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews