• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So..VZW says ship by 8/03 but how long did it take to get yours?

Is it just me, or did almost EVERYONE get their shipping info today? I did too.

I think Verizon sent out mass emails of shipping numbers to everyone who ordered in the 7/24-7/27 ... Whatever works though :)

The thing that sucks though, is that my shipping is going through UPS, and it says there's no tracking data yet. WTF. :(

Upvote 0

I think Verizon sent out mass emails of shipping numbers to everyone who ordered in the 7/24-7/27 ... Whatever works though :)

The thing that sucks though, is that my shipping is going through UPS, and it says there's no tracking data yet. WTF. :(

I ordered on the 26th and still didn't get shipping info.

Upvote 0

Might be due to the fact that they received a new shipment of phones from moto. :D

Upvote 0
Can anyone confirm if someone has to be there when it is delivered? I know I will probably be working, so I am screwed....I think

My tracking info said "indirect signature required" which according to FedEx means that you can leave a signed note if you are not there, if it says direct signature then it has to be signed for.

Upvote 0
Got mine today as well. I ordered mine on the 22nd and was given a shipping date of August 3rd. I called a few days ago and they told me the same thing. Called again this morning and they told me it had already shipped and was sitting in Portland, Oregon, where I live, and was waiting to go out on delivery. All I can say is be persistent and call on a regular basis. Do not rely on them sending you an email saying it has shipped. I never got one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones