• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So we cant save Gmail Attachments?!?!?

Then hook it up to your computer via the USB cable or take out the SD Card. :D
But seriously, you can only send a certain size of files through pix messaging. Just wait until you get home to plug it in.

This is pointless if I wanna send it to my buddy thats standing right next to me, I cant even send via bluetooth either...

Upvote 0
Does the 'Bluetooth File Transfer' app in the market work?

Not sure, I looked at the description and it looked as if though it was to transfer files to and from your computer via bluetooth, not too sure if it would work to a phone. I dont have another phone or someone to try it with right now so maybe someone will chime in here...

Upvote 0
It's limited to only those who have it, but if you get the app Bump, you can bump the phones at the same time and it transfers data. So far only for iPhones and Android. I haven't tried it but it should work for anything. I've been able to send full mp3s via gmal though. I sent it from Outlook on my computer and my boyfriend got it on his Droid.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones