• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root So which of the greatly talented themers here are going to....

Ill be honest.... the thought of theming a rom back to stock makes me laugh, but I completely understand it with the GingerBlur
I will most likley wind up using ApeX when it comes out and will probably wind up trying to build a "stock gingerblur" theme for it depending on how much longer I have my phone for.
If I wind up coming up with something good I will definitely share it, I just cant make any promises because I plan on switching to the TB at the beginning of next month

Upvote 0
Ill be honest.... the thought of theming a rom back to stock makes me laugh, but I completely understand it with the GingerBlur
I will most likley wind up using ApeX when it comes out and will probably wind up trying to build a "stock gingerblur" theme for it depending on how much longer I have my phone for.
If I wind up coming up with something good I will definitely share it, I just cant make any promises because I plan on switching to the TB at the beginning of next month

im willing to help out in any way i can...because I will be most likely running ApeX as well...but just happen to LOVE the GingerBlur looks...

like i said...i already have GingerBlur style battery icons in 10% increments (with and without numbers, and in different colors) that i would be more than willing to share...

Upvote 0
im willing to help out in any way i can...because I will be most likely running ApeX as well...but just happen to LOVE the GingerBlur looks...

like i said...i already have GingerBlur style battery icons in 10% increments (with and without numbers, and in different colors) that i would be more than willing to share...

yeah I saw those posted up the other day. I will probably make the theme with the numbers and with the circle battery (giving credit where credit is due of course lol) so yeah when the time comes I'll shoot you a PM about them

Upvote 0
i may pitch in for a theme, but it will probably be the last time i do it, just depending on the time it takes me to do it, because im going to have a life outside this year lol

BAH! you say that now! you just wait :::shakes fist::: yoooooouuuu juuuust waaiiit
:D

edit: you could always take your laptop outside and work lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones