1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

So who's got a loose Volume rocker?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sean76, Dec 28, 2011.

1. sean76

sean76 Android Expert

Sound off people...

Mine is loose, unless I take it out of the case I can't really tell. And if I shake it without the case on I get a rattle!

Anyone out there with a rock solid one?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rdjr74

Rdjr74 Android Enthusiast

Depends on what I'm doing...

Demache, mas90guru and bhill like this.
  3. noahdr

noahdr Member

The one I returned rattled behind the camera and now the current one I have has the rattling volume rocker. Thankfully I can't tell it rattles with the case on.

4. Lev16

Lev16 Well-Known Member

No rattle at all. Feels totally solid. That's what she said.

5. sean76

sean76 Android Expert

Jesus...Gentleman! The phone, The Phone. Lmaoooo...

6. shaffilupagus

shaffilupagus Newbie

Mine *phones* rocker is solid -- me thinks something is wrong with your phone.

However, I have been told that I'm off my rocker quite a few times.

7. Vaetix

Vaetix Well-Known Member

I took mine out of its case today and noticed that the volume rocker was rattly and loose.

8. PhilosoRaptor

PhilosoRaptor Android Enthusiast

My volume rocker is raging hard and solid. You would be amazed at how stiff and rigid it is.. I wish you could feel it..

[​IMG]

Demache likes this.
  9. sean76

sean76 Android Expert

Lol...was a bummer when I took it out of the case and noticed it...

Oh well...If that's the worse I have to deal with , I'll take it! Considering I have awesome call quality, which is rare these days on Samsung phones.

10. chamjin

chamjin Newbie

Mine and my coworker's gnexus also rattles.:mad:

11. BzB

BzB Android Enthusiast

Wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't brought up. Even then I had to hold it up to my ear and shake to hear a faint rattle. Fortunately, I won't notice this in regular use.

12. Mr. Orange 645

Mr. Orange 645 Android Enthusiast

Yup. Noticed it the other day.

13. Yup, mine does it as well but yeah got hold it to ear to hear it a tad no big deal.

14. vanack

vanack Member

Yep mine rattles a bit when I hold it up to my ear. Don't think it's a big deal though-got a year warranty if it is.

15. Aabye

Aabye Well-Known Member

Definite rattle in the volume rocker. Also noticed that my back isn't very smug around the camera lens. I can feel it depress with the slightest presser.

Cosmetic, sure. But it detracts from the solid feel of the phone.

16. IRobo

IRobo Newbie

Loose volume rocker as well...I went to check at the VW Store, both the display one and one of the employee's. Mine's not noticeable unless you shake it and put your ear next to it. Seems to be a common defect. A little bit annoying. Funny thing was, the employee who had a GN didn't even notice it until I pointed it out and now he's annoyed :p

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews