1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Soft-bricked LG F60 ms395

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Siracusa667, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Siracusa667

Siracusa667 Lurker
    None

Mar 5, 2016
    Male
    Hello I'm Siracusa and I use (Used) an LG F60 ms395, so this all began three days ago when I was trying to install an app from the play store, but it said that there wasn't enough space, so I cleared a bit of space, uninstalled a couple of apps that I no longer use, and tried again, but it still said there wasn't enough space, so I turned the phone off and tried turning it on again to see if that fixes it, but it wouldn't turn on, it gets stuck on a boot loop everytime I try to turn it on and if I leave it like that for a while, a green screen appears telling me to go into download mode and "get the ram dump image using QPST Configuration", I don't know what that means, but I tried looking for a solution (that's how I found this forum) and found that all I need to do to fix it (supposedly) is flash it with the LG Flash Tool using a kdz file, I downloaded the file, downloaded everything to try and fix my phone but when I get into download mode and connect it to my pc, the LG Flash Tool stops answering and crashes, and when it doesn't crash a message pops up saying I need to install the drivers, even after I installed every driver, so I cannot fix it for some reason, thought you guys might be able to help me.

Here's the guide's I followed: http://androidforums.com/threads/unbrick-guide-lg-leon-lte-metropcs-lgms345-kdz-firmware.923914/ (I followed this guide but used the kdz file for the f60 that I got from http://devtester.ro/projects/lg-firmwares/country.php?country=Uruguay )

Before all of this of course I tried a factory reset, but it didn't change anything, I never rooted my phone, I never even installed any app outside from the Play Store, so I don't know how this could happen, as you all know it runs Android KitKat 4.4.4, just in case that helps, I don't have time or money to go downtown and get it fixed by someone, that's why I'm here, if you all can help me in any way I would be very grateful, have a good day and thank you for reading.

Advertisement