• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Soft Bricked Transform

SpaceToast7

Lurker
Mar 27, 2012
Hi I just rooted my Samsung Transform and flashed Clockworkmod using Flash Image GUI using the process on wwjoshdew's YouTube channel (without using a computer.) The first thing I did when I got into recovery the first time was try to go to the Advanced menu, which brings me to a blank screen. I had to do a battery pull.

I decided to boot normally by hitting the power button and I have discovered that I can only boot to recovery. Then I found out that none of the menu options in CWM do anything - they all go to a blank screen.

Could anyone please help this desperate noob? :eek:

EDIT: Okay I learned that the power button serves a different function in recovery on the Transform than on my EVO 4G. I'll update if I have any more trouble.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones