• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Soft-MOD by MMXTREM

That's what i think is the problem, It's easier for a device to just read the data, but not so much to write data.

And since you have a very large SD card, it takes much longer time for the phone to write data to it.

This causes the phone to show errors, as then again, the Processor can't handle so much workload.

Upvote 0
I've attached images of mine and my brothers SD card, both phones running SwiftDroid v1.8. Mine's the class 4 and his is the class 2. I think it's either Soft-MOD not liking such a large card, or the card is just too large for the phone to handle..

I thought that the GT540 only supports cards up to 16gb (like mine). I dont have a problem but im sure when i was buying my phone it said "up to 16gb of additional storage, from a micro sd"

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones