• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [SOFTWARE] Adobe Flash Player 11.1.111.13

G

g60madman

Fresh update! THIS IS AN IMPORTANT SECURITY UPDATE, released a day ago according to Google and the Play Store. RECOMMENDED THAT YOU UPDATE NOW! Straight from the Play Store! If you want it directly, visit get.adobe.com/flashplayer in your favorite browser on your android phone. Also, for convenience, my APK will be updated shortly. An important note as to why I must continue doing this is that although our device is allowed to install Flash Player from the Google Play Store, it fails to list it and update it correctly. You must either open that link in your phone's browser, which should ask you to open it with an application. On Firefox, allow it and the Play Store should pop up. Much to my relief, an Update button popped up on my device! Should be the same for you guys. Tap update, as it requires manual updating since it was removed from the Play Store (at least partially removed). Or just keep checking back with me. I promise updates until Adobe kills Flash Player completely. I will continue to keep checking this thing for security updates. Also, do not download Flash Player unless it's directly from the site or one of my uploads. Hackers are having a field day giving false APKs. Remember, common sense is your best mode of protection. New upload URL: com.adobe.flashplayer.apk

Update From MikeRL

Well, even though Flash is essentially dead for Android, you can still grab it from me and g60 soon, I found it directly from the FTP site using Flash Downloader just before it was pulled from the Play Store. Unfortunately, this may be the last flash player we will get. I will keep my eyes open. No dodgy Flash APKs (although I scanned the previous one with VirusTotal for Android and got 0 hits). I highly recommend you set it to "tap to play" in your web browser(s), as Flash often is used to load ads and one day, after Adobe stops the security updates, it will be a security risk to use. No more new features, major releases, or support beyond Android 4.0. The APK I sent g60 and you all has been confirmed to work on MTDEV CM7 and should work on Gingerbread ROMs as well as Froyo. I have not tested this APK on MTDEV CM9 or ICS in general. If I find an APK for ICS or an FTP site, or if the FTP site is the same, I will upload that as well. :D So now you can experience the full web on your phone. :) However, I do not recommend installing it on any Android version beyond 4.0. Enjoy! You can grab it here.

Upvote 0
Well, even though Flash is essentially dead for Android, you can still grab it from me and g60 soon, I found it directly from the FTP site using Flash Downloader just before it was pulled from the Play Store. Unfortunately, this may be the last flash player we will get. I will keep my eyes open. No dodgy Flash APKs (although I scanned the previous one with VirusTotal for Android and got 0 hits). I highly recommend you set it to "tap to play" in your web browser(s), as Flash often is used to load ads and one day, after Adobe stops the security updates, it will be a security risk to use. No more new features, major releases, or support beyond Android 4.0. The APK I sent g60 and you all has been confirmed to work on MTDEV CM7 and should work on Gingerbread ROMs as well as Froyo. I have not tested this APK on MTDEV CM9 or ICS in general. If I find an APK for ICS or an FTP site, or if the FTP site is the same, I will upload that as well. :D So now you can experience the full web on your phone. :) However, I do not recommend installing it on any Android version beyond 4.0. Enjoy! You can grab it here.

i also have a copy i have used on my optimus v and now on mt dev cm7 if anyone wants a dl pm me it works flawlessly. it will NOT work on any ics rom because it is not supported on ics

Upvote 0
i also have a copy i have used on my optimus v and now on mt dev cm7 if anyone wants a dl pm me it works flawlessly. it will NOT work on any ics rom because it is not supported on ics
Flash Player is runnable on ICS, trust me. Just not this one that I posted. It's for Android 2.2, 2.3, and (possibly) Honeycomb devices also. I'm assuming that's what you meant, right?.

Upvote 0
UPDATE 8/25/12
Fresh update! THIS IS ANOTHER IMPORTANT SECURITY UPDATE, released a few days ago according to Google and the Play Store. RECOMMENDED THAT YOU UPDATE NOW! Straight from the Play Store! If you want it directly, visit get.adobe.com/flashplayer in the stock browser (do not try others, as it may just open up the flash product page) on your android phone. Also, for convenience, my APK will be updated shortly, again. An important note as to why I must continue doing this is that although our device is allowed to install Flash Player from the Google Play Store, it fails to list it and update it correctly. You must either open that link in your phone's browser, which auto open with the Play Store. On the stock browser, it should just load the Play Store automatically. Much to my relief, an Update button popped up on my device! Should be the same for you guys. Tap update, as it requires manual updating since it was removed from the Play Store (at least partially removed). Or just keep checking back with me. I promise updates until Adobe kills Flash Player completely. I will continue to keep checking this thing for security updates. Also, do not download Flash Player unless it's directly from the site or one of my uploads. Hackers are having a field day giving false APKs. Remember, common sense is your best mode of protection.

New upload URL for Gingerbread: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a2f1cqxhfqzmm4q

New upload URL for ICS: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3g190ym1xff2rgz

It appears that there are even more virus'd APKs plaguing the web
. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THESE! UPDATE: I have found another method. Go to the Play Store on your PC, sign in to Google, and search the Play Store for Flash Player. You can press the install button, select the compatible device of your choice (the Triumph, I am guessing) and click install again or something like that. It will install the latest Flash Player version to your device. My guess is that Adobe has blocked our device from any custom ROM, as Flash Player was only certified for the stock ROM.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones