• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Software Update! MS77010d (30.39MB)

Ha well I shouldn't have done the "Upgrade" because all it really did was waste about 30 to 100 meg if RAM.

Used to boot up at about 326 to 336 now more like 370 and after a few Apps are running ,when I use the

'optimise RAM ' command it doesn't clear it back as well -does not clear the RAM as well as before.

Not as efficient -although I don't notice less function but definitely less free RAM.

Upvote 0
lg doesn't have this update listed and i dont think anyone knows what it doses. that cradle charge makes no sense what the he11 is that. i goggled it and came up empty unless he was talking about a cradle charger but he said it was a system reboot.so unless i am missing something it seems a lot of people are talking out there a$$.
I believe it may be the cordless charging technology that uses nfc. New devices are cordless charge ready with various technologies.

Upvote 0
Thank you enigmadriod for the response. Can i also reroot after?

ALright problem with unrooting from SuperSu option. i tired to unroot this way and update the new software and it did not work. Plus i also have the following issues: wifi does not work, bluetooth does not work, gestures is gone and when i rotate the phone the screen will not rotate. I also did a factory reset to see if this solves this issue and it does not :(

I guess i would need to follow the unbrick guide. any other suggestions?

Upvote 0
ALright problem with unrooting from SuperSu option. i tired to unroot this way and update the new software and it did not work. Plus i also have the following issues: wifi does not work, bluetooth does not work, gestures is gone and when i rotate the phone the screen will not rotate. I also did a factory reset to see if this solves this issue and it does not :(

I guess i would need to follow the unbrick guide. any other suggestions?

Did you reboot after unrooting, before attempting the upgrade?

Upvote 0
yeah then i tried the update and no go

then check wifi and bluetooth and no go

did factory reset and no go :(

Do you think i should try the unbrick guide to see if it will solve the problem?

always do unbrick method before trying factory resets!!!! ALWAYS.
Why?
This is why:
unbrick cleans the /system folder....where most of the android operating system runs as well as root.
factory reset cleans /data folder which is just a place for apps to put there saved data.

when you unbrick, /data is not touched. Thus you dont lose anything (except root).
When you factory reset, you clean out all your personal data, but the phone will still function EXACTLY as before.

Upvote 0
Why?
This is why:
unbrick cleans the /system folder....where most of the android operating system runs as well as root.
factory reset cleans /data folder which is just a place for apps to put there saved data.

when you unbrick, /data is not touched. Thus you dont lose anything (except root).
When you factory reset, you clean out all your personal data, but the phone will still function EXACTLY as before.

Sammyz do you think it will solve my issue?

Upvote 0
Why?
This is why:

Boy is this a post that should be pinned/stickied to the top of the forum, don't ya think?! :party:

I've read almost every single post in this forum for the past three weeks and yet, this is the first I have seen this info (at least this explicit).

I copied/pasted this post into my personal notes.

Upvote 0
Boy is this a post that should be pinned/stickied to the top of the forum, don't ya think?! :party:

I've read almost every single post in this forum for the past three weeks and yet, this is the first I have seen this info (at least this explicit).

I copied/pasted this post into my personal notes.

Agreed. I tried factory reset first, won't bother with that again lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones