• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

**SOLD** Droid Incredible by HTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dex

Android Enthusiast
Jan 11, 2010
Tennessee
www.facebook.com
**This item has been sold, thank you.**

I recently got the Thunderbolt and I am looking for a nice new home for my Incredible.

The phone is in near-mint condition. No deep scratches or blemishes on the screen or outer body. The phone has been kept in a "pouch" since I got it last April. It is the same pouch that came with the Nexus One. It has never been in a case or had a screen protector applied. It is an original model and still sports the AMOLED screen.

I got the phone brand new last year upon release and have babied it since then. The phone was rooted, but has been flashed back to stock for sale. I used Virtuous (as stated in my sig) and loved it. The phone will come with a 4GB SD card, which is a very slight upgrade (I'm too lazy to find the 2GB, really).

I have the original box and all documentation that came with the phone. The ESN is clean and the phone is legit. I can and will provide pictures upon request.

Included:
- Phone
- Battery
- Charger
- 4GB SD card
- Original box, packaging and documentation

Price: $210, shipped (in the US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones