• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[SOLD] Tmobile Black Galaxy Note 4 *price reduced*

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys,

Looking to sell my like new T-Mobile Galaxy note 4, black. Its condition is 9.8/10. Its as close to immaculate as a used phone can get.

I have the original box with matching IMEIs.

I also have a total of 2 original Samsung batteries, 2 Anker batteries ( which give me about 20% better battery life than the OEM batteries ), an external battery charger, QI wireless receiver and pad, original charging cable, ear bud tips, original unused earbuds, a very thin case phone case and the original quick charge 2.0 charger brick.

I purchased the phone from a Tmobile store out right, its never been on any kind of payment plan or anything like that. It has a clean, free and clear IMEI 100% guaranteed.

I'm looking for $420 for the phone, 4 batteries, external battery charger and headphones!

I'm at work now, will post pictures when I get home.

As for a trade, I'm only interested in a Graphite Nexus 6P. Any storage model. There would be cash on my end if you have a Nexus 6P you want to trade.

Checkout my feedback on Overclock +28 100% feedback! Buy with confidence!
http://www.overclock.net/classifieds/feedback/index/user_id/133929

thanks for looking!

FrDJGmY.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20151118_152400.jpg
    IMG_20151118_152400.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Reactions: KOLIO
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones